Hi, Mr. Woolf, what an unexpected pleasure. You were working in the garden, I didn't wish to disturb you. I went for a walk.
I've endured this custody. I've endured this imprisonment. I am attended by doctors, everywhere. I am attended by doctors who inform me of my own interests. They do not speak for my interests. My life has been stolen from me. I'm living in a town I have no wish to live in. I'm living a life I have no wish to live. How did this happen? It is time for us to move back to London. I miss London. I miss London life. I'm dying in this town.
I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and only I can know. Only I can understand my own condition. You live the threat you tell me, you live with the threat of my extinction. Leonard, I live with it too. This is my right. It is the right of every human being. I choose not the suffocating anesthetic of the suburbs, but the violent jolt of the capital. That is my choice. The meanest patient, yes, even the very lowest is allowed some say in the matter of her own prescription. Thereby, she defines her humanity.
I wish, for your sake, Leonard, I could be happy in this quietness. But if it is a choice between Richmond and death, I choose death.
You cannot find peace by avoiding life, Leonard.
Chicos: Aprendan a tomar
Dejémonos de estupideces y alcemos las manos en un hito que pocas veces podremos repetir quienes nos sentimos bien en estos días de juerga. Parece obsoleto, pero despertar un 19 de septiembre a las 10 de la mañana sin caña es gracias única y exclusivamente a los secretos de los sabios, como tomar harta limonada para afirmar el estómago y 2 litros de rica agua de la llave antes de acostarse para despertar sin quejarse tanto. Obviamente, no hay que dedicarse solo a beber, también hay que picotear un poco antes. Aunque no sé por qué cuando ustedes lean esto ya habrán resucitado de una caña espantosa, no sin antes prometer a Dios y la Virgen que nunca más tomarán y ahora sí que sí empieza la dieta. Pude darle el secreto el 16 o el 17. ¿Porqué no lo hice? Los quería ver sufrir (una risa malévola sale de mi alma) Debe ser genial ser una aceituna nadando en ¿whisky?, ¿martini?, ¿con qué sirven la aceituna?. Debe ser genial nadar en licor, como esa canción de Aute, como ese sueño mojado que un...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario